Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Enjoying the Little Things in 2013

Gallery artist Deann Hebert's 2013 New Year's Resolutions are:
  1. Kairos time. A friend of mine once shared the concept of Kairos time. Kairos is an ancient Greek word meaning the right or opportune moment. It can also mean a moment in time in which something special happens. When something special happens such as when my 2 year old runs up to me and gives me a big hug and says, "Mommy's home!" or the special conversations I share with my 5 year old at bedtime, these are kairos moments for me. It is almost like time stops. It is my goal in 2013 to enjoy the little things, the kairos moments in my life.
Deann with her daughter, Adeline

Speaking of Kairos time, here are some of Deann's mini pieces that we hope will inspire you to enjoy life's little things!

Daisies, 6" by 6" on gallery wrap, $95
Cotton, 6"by 6" on gallery wrap, $95

Church, 6" by 6" on gallery wrap, $95

No comments:

Post a Comment