Sally Powell's New Year's resolutions are:
- Quit procrastinating, and waiting until the last minute!!!
- Read more books
- Take a figure drawing workshop
- Get off of all artificial sweeteners
- Make enough time to "play" in the studio
- Volunteer - Cook meals for the families at Ronald McDonald House
- Remember people's birthdays and actually let them know I remembered, and am thinking about them
So far Sally has been great in keeping with her resolutions - here she is in her Birmingham studio! Lookin' good, Sally!
All of these resolutions have had us wondering ... what are the most popular resolutions for 2013, and how can you succeed in keeping them? According to Huffington Post, the top 5 New Year's resolutions are:
- Getting in shape
- Eating right
- Saving money
- Quitting smoking
HP says the key to keeping your resolutions is to not over-commit. Pick 5 or so goals, and be realistic with your expectations (i.e. don't buy a treadmill if you never use the one at the gym!).